How do I register for a FREE account?
When you first sign up with SIGN2BILL, you automatically register for a FREE account. If you want to upgrade your account then visit your Subscription Details page (Account Details > Manage>) once you have logged in and indicate in Subscription how many users you’ll be registering on SIGN2BILL.
What do I get with my FREE account?
Very similar to the Paid for Subscribers, you get the following functionality and workflow management features with the Free Account:
- Ability to set up unlimited number of customer accounts (retainer or general/COD)
- You can list an unlimited range of goods and services that your company outsources and bills for
- Extract numerous billing and internal reports
- Create unlimited ToDO task items that will track work in the system (just realise that since the FREE account is only for a single user, all these job tickets are going to be assigned to yourself/ your single user)
- Send unlimited invoices that have been customised with your physical details and logo branding (limited to 20 p/month)
What do I NOT get with my FREE account?
With the FREE account, you are limited to having only 1 User; ie only 1 staff member who can create and assign ToDo tasks and Job cards in the system, pull reports or get the customer to sign off on the electronic job card to approve work completed offsite. You can not set permissions for that 1 user (so they can see/edit all your billing and customer details), and that 1 staff member only gets to create and close off 20 job cards in a month.
Along with the restriction to only 1 User and 20 job cards per month, you also DO NOT have access to several key functions or their relevant workflows and reporting functionality. For example, you do NOT get:
- The ability to re-assign job tickets (ToDo tasks) to other staff members NOR can you set up a temporary user account for sub-contractors or freelancers to access the work orders;
- The ability to close a job card off and email it to the client unless it has already signed by the Client onsite – there’s NO remote signing function with the Free Account;
- The ability to identify, track and report on all work performed and charged to a particular client asset;
- Post capture a job card – in other words creating and submitting a job card for signoff after the job has actually been done/completed
In addition, several REPORTS and workflows that are relevant to these additional features (eg Asset summary report; Unsigned off/remote signature sought status report) are not visible or enabled on the Free Account.
What does my monthly payment give me?
We realised early on that for a system like this to be really effective, you’ll want all your staff who work offsite to be registered on SIGN2BILL. So we’ve priced the solution in such a way that the more Users you have, the cheaper the price per User is. What’s more, unless you’re taking the Free Service, you get the same features and functions whichever Account you’ve paid for. You will receive unlimited access to SIGN2BILL – unlimited customers and job cards and unlimited use of all the functions and features.
More than one person in my company will be using SIGN2BILL, how does that affect the price?
You pay per user. For example if your company has two consulting people, one admin person and a book keeper who all need to view the job cards, upload and export billing information, then you would need to pay for 4 users. You can limit users to see specific functions when setting up their user profiles and permissions.
If you require a corporate license please contact us.
How do I pay for SIGN2BILL?
You pay safely and securely via a monthly subscription fee through PayFast using your credit card.
Can SIGN2BILL be used globally?
Yes. The monthly fee for SIGN2BILL is per user. This will be converted by PayFast into your currency for payment.
Can I change my subscription?
Yes. If you want to change your subscription and either add or reduce users, just visit the ‘My Subscription’ page and click on the ‘Change Subscription’ button. Your subscription payment amount will be amended when you pay your next month’s subscription fee.
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes. If you want to cancel your subscription, just visit the ‘My Subscription’ page and click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button. You will then be taken to the PayFast site to confirm your cancellation.